Recover smarter with Theragun Elite
Theragun percussive therapy devices deliver a deep muscle treatment unlike anything you’ve ever felt.
Theragun Elite is your ultimate at-home recovery device. Scientifically calibrated to reach 60% deeper into muscle than the average massager, at 40 times a second, for greater full body wellness.
Treat sore muscles post work-out to accelerate muscle repair and recovery with the Theragun Elite.
Premium. Effective. Elevated. The Theragun Elite is our quietest smart percussive therapy device.
Elegantly designed, lightweight, and fully personalized for your body’s needs. Thanks to its unparalleled power, the Theragun Elite is your ultimate wellness partner. Now more personalized than ever with our guided app experience to reduce your deep muscle tension, whether it comes from everyday life, work, or workouts.
Unrivaled Power. Remarkably Quiet™.
Proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology™ delivers renowned Theragun power, while being quieter than ever.
Bluetooth Enabled Smart Percussive Therapy™
The Therabody app connects seamlessly via Bluetooth to deliver customized wellness routines pulled from your activity data. Our app will guide you through each wellness routine, showing you all the unexpected ways our device can help enhance your life.
16mm amplitude that reaches 60% deeper into the muscle than consumer-grade vibration massagers to stimulate circulation, generate heat, and release your deepest tension.
- Proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology™
- Smart Percussive Therapy™ with Bluetooth connectivity
- 3 built-in app-guided preset routines
- OLED screen
- Customizable speed range (1750-2400 PPMs)
- Force meter
- Delivers up to 40 lbs of no-stall force
- Wireless charging enabled
- Internal lithium-ion battery (120 minutes)
- Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design
- 1-Year warranty
- Available in black and white
- Hard case
- 5 easy-to-clean closed-cell-foam attachments in pouch
- Dampener - Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use.
- Standard Ball - Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups.
- Cone - Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet.
- Thumb - Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back.
- Wedge - Perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands and commonly used for “scraping” and
- “flushing,” which help to decrease the amount of lactic acid in muscles.
- Power adapter